官术网_书友最值得收藏!

第3章 神的塵埃

Dust of gods

我們曾深愛的偶像,原來不過是神的塵埃。

The figures we used to admired the most were merely dust of gods.

51.

Your idol is shattered in the dust to prove that god's dust is greater than your idol.

你的偶像消散在塵埃中,這足以證明神的塵埃比你的偶像還偉大。

52.

Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

人類不能在他的歷史中表現自我,只能在這中間掙扎著向前。

53.

While the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin, the moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls he,"My dear, dear sister."

玻璃燈責備瓦燈叫他表兄。

但月亮出來時,玻璃燈卻溫柔一笑,叫月亮:“我親愛的,親愛的姐姐。”

54.

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

如海鷗與波濤相遇一般,我們邂逅了,靠近了。

海鷗飛散,波濤滾滾而逝,我們也分別了。

55.

My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance music of the tide in the evening.

我的白晝已經完了,我就像一只停泊在海灘上的小船,聆聽著晚潮奏起的舞曲。

56.

Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.

生命是上天賦予的,我們唯有獻出生命,才能真正得到它。

57.

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

我們最謙卑時,才最接近偉大。

58.

The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

麻雀為孔雀擔憂,因為它不得不負擔著碩大的尾翎。

59.

Never be afraid of the moments-thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

決不要害怕“剎那”——永恒之聲如此歌唱著。

60.

The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends its search in the Nowhere.

颶風在絕路中尋找捷徑,又突然在“無影之國”終止了它的尋覓。

61.

Take my wine in my own cup, friend. It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.

快在我的杯中飲了我的酒吧,朋友。若是倒入別人的杯里,這酒激蕩的泡沫便要消失了。

62.

The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.

“完美”為了對“不完美”示愛,把自己裝扮得美麗至極。

63.

God says to man, I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish.

神對人類說:“我治愈你,所以才傷害你;我愛你,所以才懲罰你。”

64.

Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.

感謝火焰的光明,但是別忘了執燈人,他正堅忍地站在黑暗之中。

65.

Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.

小草啊,你的足跡雖小,但你擁有腳下的土地。

66.

The infant flower opens its bud and crie,"Dear world, please do not fade."

小花綻放出蓓蕾,高喊著:“親愛的世界啊,請不要凋零。”

67.

God grows weary of great kingdoms, but never of little flowers.

神對于龐大的王國逐漸心生厭惡,但從不厭惡那小小的花朵。

68.

Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.

謬誤經不起失敗,但真理卻不怕失敗。

69.

"I give my whole water in jo,"sings the waterfal,"though little of it is enough for the thirsty."

瀑布歌唱道:“盡管口渴者只需要少量的水,我卻愉快地獻出了全部的水。”

70.

Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?

把這些花朵拋擲上去的那種無盡的喜悅,其源泉在哪里?

71.

The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree. The tree gave it.

樵夫的斧頭向大樹乞求斧柄。大樹給了它。

72.

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

這孤獨的黃昏,籠罩著霧和雨,我寂寞的心感覺到了它的嘆息。

73.

Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love.

貞節是一筆財富,在肥沃的愛情里滋長。

74.

The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.

霧,如愛情,在山峰的心上嬉戲,綻放出種種美麗的驚喜。

75.

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

我們看錯了世界,反而說它欺騙了我們。

76.

The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice.

詩人的風,穿越海洋和森林,找尋它自己的歌聲。

77.

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.

每一個孩子出生時都帶來了訊息——神對人類并未灰心失望。

78.

The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude of the sky.

小草在地上尋覓伴侶。樹木在天空尋覓寂寞。

79.

Man barricades against himself.

人時常對自己筑起堤防。

80.

Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.

我的朋友,你的聲音飄蕩在我的心里,宛如那海水的低吟,縈繞在聆聽著的松林間。

81.

What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

這以繁星為其火花的隱形火焰,究竟是什么?

82.

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

讓我們生時猶如夏花一般輝煌絢爛,死時猶如秋葉一般寧和靜美。

83.

He who wants to do good knocks at the gat;he who loves finds the gate open.

那些想行善的,在外面敲著門;那些陷入愛中的人,卻看見門敞開著。

84.

In death the many becomes on;in life the one becomes many. Religion will be one when God is dead.

在死亡中,“眾多”合而為“一”;在生命中,“一”化為“眾多”。在神死亡之時,宗教將合而為一。

85.

The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.

藝術家是自然的情人,所以他是自然的奴隸,也是其主人。

86.

"How far are you from me, O fruit?"

"I am hidden in your heart, O flower."

“果實啊,你離我有多遠?”

“花兒啊,我藏在你心里。”

87.

This longing is for the one who is felt in the dark, but not seen in the day.

這渴望是為了那個能在黑夜里感覺得到,而在白天卻無法看見的主人。

88.

"You are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf, I am the smaller one on its upper side."said the dewdrop to the lake.

露珠對湖水說道:“你是荷葉下的大露珠,我是荷葉上的小露珠。”

89.

The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.

刀鞘在保護刀的鋒利時,自己也滿足于它的駑鈍。

90.

In darkness the One appears as unifor;in the light the One appears as manifold.

黑暗中,“一”是一體的,混沌難分,光明中,“一”便呈現出不同的面貌。

91.

The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass.

大地有了綠草的幫助,而顯得殷勤好客。

92.

The birth and death of the leaves are the rapid whirls of the eddy whose wider circles move slowly among stars.

綠葉的生死,是旋風急速的飛轉,而更廣闊的旋轉,是繁星之間的緩緩轉動。

93.

Power said to the worl,"You are mine."The world kept it prisoner on her throne.

Love said to the worl,"I am thine."The world gave it the freedom of her house.

權力對世界說:“你是我的。”世界便把權力囚禁在自己的寶座下。愛情對世界說:“我是你的。”世界便讓愛情在自己的屋子里自由出入。

94.

The mist is like the earth's desire. It hides the sun for whom she cries.

濃霧好似大地的希冀。它藏起了自己哭求的太陽。

95.

Be still, my heart, these great trees are prayers.

安靜些吧,我的心,這些參天大樹都是祈禱者啊!

96.

The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the Eternal.

剎那的喧囂,嘲弄著永恒的音樂。

97.

I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.

我想起了那些漂流在生、愛和死的溪流上的其他時代,它們已被遺忘,我感到了離開塵世的自由。

99.

Death's stamp gives value to the coin of lif;making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.

死之烙印將價值賦予生之硬幣,使其可以用生命來購買那些真正寶貴的東西。

98.

The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil. It waits to be lifted in the night.

我靈魂的憂傷是新娘的面紗,等候著在午夜被掀開。

100.

The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowned it with splendour.

白云謙遜地站在天之一隅。晨光冠之以輝煌。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 台东县| 华池县| 定日县| 铜山县| 阳朔县| 历史| 苏尼特右旗| 武清区| 炉霍县| 玛沁县| 屏东市| 榕江县| 郯城县| 集贤县| 永清县| 司法| 子长县| 泾川县| 凌云县| 满洲里市| 盘锦市| 高雄县| 绥棱县| 景洪市| 远安县| 南宫市| 福建省| 山阳县| 肥东县| 霍城县| 三台县| 太保市| 义马市| 万荣县| 家居| 双鸭山市| 咸宁市| 营山县| 离岛区| 通河县| 瑞金市|