- 零基礎每天10分鐘旅游英語口語
- 梧桐編著
- 1582字
- 2025-04-23 14:15:04
Chapter 2 搭乘飛機
Unit 1 趕飛機
Step 1 必備場景詞
場景詞
alarm [??lɑ?m] n. 鬧鐘
airport [?e?p??t] n. 機場
oversleep [?o?v?r?sli?p] v. (使)睡過頭
awake [??we?k] v. 喚醒 a. 醒著的
hurry [?h?ri] v. 趕快
rush [r??] v. 猛沖
catch [k?t?] v. 趕上(飛機等)
dash [d??] n. 匆忙
expedite [?eksp?da?t] v. 加快,加速
priority [pra???r?ti] n. 優先(權)
airliner [?e?la?n?(r)] n. 班機;大型客機
aeroplane [?e?r?ple?n] n. 飛機
jet [d?et] n. 噴氣式飛機
shuttle [???tl] n. 往來于兩地之間的航班
announcement [??na?nsm?nt] n. 公告
embark [?m?bɑ?k] v. (使)上船(或飛機等)
flyer [?fla??(r)] n. 飛行員;飛機乘客
frequent [?fri?kw?nt] a. 經常性的,頻繁的
gate [ɡe?t] n. 登機口
quick [kw?k] a. 迅速的
late [le?t] a. 遲到的
located [l???ke?t?d] a. 位于……的
monitor [?m?n?t?(r)] n. 監控器
miss [m?s] v. 錯過
tarmac [?tɑ?m?k] n. 停機坪
terminal [?t??m?nl] n. 航站樓
場景詞組
alarm clock 鬧鐘
pick up the pace 快點
shut off the alarm clock 關上鬧鐘
sleep in 睡過頭
catch a flight 趕飛機
make a dash 迅速且匆忙地趕往
have a plane to catch 有飛機要趕
fast track 快速通道
expedited processing 快速處理
security check 安檢
boarding pass 登機牌
priority boarding 優先登機
airport shuttle 機場穿梭巴士
frequent flyer 飛行???/p>
airport tarmac 機場停機坪
flight announcement 航班公告
miss a flight 錯過航班
flight departure 航班出發
hurry up 趕快
departure gate 登機口
gate number 登機口號碼
Step 2 實用場景句
早起趕飛機
· I need to wake up early to catch my flight. 我需要早起趕飛機。
· I need to be at the airport by 5 a.m. 我需要在早上5點前到達機場。
· I have an early flight. 我有一個早班機。
· Can you wake me up at 5 a.m.? 你能在早上5點叫醒我嗎?
狂奔去機場
· I need to get to the airport as soon as possible. 我需要盡快到達機場。
· I’m trying to make my flight, can you hurry up, please?
我正在趕飛機,你能快點嗎?
· I need to get to the airport before the traffic gets heavy.
我需要在交通擁堵之前到達機場。
· Can you call a taxi for me, please? I’m rushing to the airport.
你能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?我要趕去機場。
十萬火急
· I’m in a hurry to catch my flight. 我急著趕飛機。
· I have a plane to catch. 我要趕飛機。
· I have to run for the flight. 我得趕飛機。
· Time is running out. 幾乎沒有時間了。
· My flight is boarding soon, can I go ahead?
我的航班很快就要登機了,我可以先行一步嗎?
· Can you tell me the quickest way to Gate 15?
你能告訴我去15號登機口最快的路嗎?
· I’m running late for my flight. 我要誤機了。
快速通關
· I need to check in quickly. 我需要快速辦理登機手續。
· Is there an expedited security line? 有沒有快速安檢通道?
· I need to get through customs quickly. 我需要快速通過海關。
· Is there a faster way to get through security? 有沒有更快通過安檢的方法?
· Is there a way to speed up the boarding process? 有沒有加快登機流程的方法?
· I’m in a rush, can you check me in without luggage?
我趕時間,可以不托運行李幫我辦理登機手續嗎?
· Can you please hurry with my luggage? 你能快點處理我的行李嗎?
Step 3 情景小對話
· Can you call a taxi for me? 你能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?
A:I need to get to the airport as soon as possible. Can you call a taxi for me? 我需要盡快到達機場。你能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?
B:Of course, I’ll call one right away. 當然可以,我馬上叫車。
· Can you tell me the quickest way to Gate 23?
你能告訴我去23號登機口最快的路嗎?
A:Can you tell me the quickest way to Gate 23?
你能告訴我去23號登機口最快的路嗎?
B:The quickest way is to take the moving walkway and then follow the signs. 最快的方式是走自動人行道,然后跟著指示牌走。
· Can you check the status for me? 你能幫我查一下航班狀態嗎?
A:I’m afraid I’m going to miss my flight. Can you check the status for me?
我擔心我會錯過我的航班。你能幫我查一下狀態嗎?
B:Certainly, may I have your flight number? 當然可以,能告訴我您的航班號嗎?
· Where is the check-in desk? 辦理登機手續的柜臺在哪里?
A:I’m running late for my flight, where is the check-in desk?
我要遲到了,辦理登機手續的柜臺在哪里?
B:It’s just straight ahead and to the left. 就在前面往左。
· My plane is about to depart. 我的飛機快要起飛了。
A:Can you hurry up with my luggage? My plane is about to depart.
你能快點處理我的行李嗎?我的飛機快要起飛了。
B:I apologize for the delay, sir. Let’s get your luggage checked in right away. 對不起讓您久等了,先生。我們馬上為您辦理行李登機。
相關說法:我的航班很快就要起飛了。My flight is leaving soon.
我的飛機很快就要起飛了。My plane is taking off shortly.
我的飛機幾分鐘后就要起飛。My plane is departing in a few minutes.
· Is there an expedited security line? 有沒有快速安檢通道?
A:Is there an expedited security line? I really need to catch my flight.
有沒有快速安檢通道?我真的需要趕上我的飛機。
B:Yes, if you have a boarding pass, you can use the priority line.
有的,如果您有登機牌,您可以使用優先通道。
Notes: expedited security line 表示“快速安檢專線”。