- 零基礎每天10分鐘旅游英語口語
- 梧桐編著
- 6字
- 2025-04-23 14:15:04
Chapter 2 搭乘飛機
Unit 1 趕飛機
Step 1 必備場景詞
場景詞
alarm [??lɑ?m] n. 鬧鐘
airport [?e?p??t] n. 機場
oversleep [?o?v?r?sli?p] v. (使)睡過頭
awake [??we?k] v. 喚醒 a. 醒著的
hurry [?h?ri] v. 趕快
rush [r??] v. 猛沖
catch [k?t?] v. 趕上(飛機等)
dash [d??] n. 匆忙
expedite [?eksp?da?t] v. 加快,加速
priority [pra???r?ti] n. 優先(權)
airliner [?e?la?n?(r)] n. 班機;大型客機
aeroplane [?e?r?ple?n] n. 飛機
jet [d?et] n. 噴氣式飛機
shuttle [???tl] n. 往來于兩地之間的航班
announcement [??na?nsm?nt] n. 公告
embark [?m?bɑ?k] v. (使)上船(或飛機等)
flyer [?fla??(r)] n. 飛行員;飛機乘客
frequent [?fri?kw?nt] a. 經常性的,頻繁的
gate [ɡe?t] n. 登機口
quick [kw?k] a. 迅速的
late [le?t] a. 遲到的
located [l???ke?t?d] a. 位于……的
monitor [?m?n?t?(r)] n. 監控器
miss [m?s] v. 錯過
tarmac [?tɑ?m?k] n. 停機坪
terminal [?t??m?nl] n. 航站樓
場景詞組
alarm clock 鬧鐘
pick up the pace 快點
shut off the alarm clock 關上鬧鐘
sleep in 睡過頭
catch a flight 趕飛機
make a dash 迅速且匆忙地趕往
have a plane to catch 有飛機要趕
fast track 快速通道
expedited processing 快速處理
security check 安檢
boarding pass 登機牌
priority boarding 優先登機
airport shuttle 機場穿梭巴士
frequent flyer 飛行常客
airport tarmac 機場停機坪
flight announcement 航班公告
miss a flight 錯過航班
flight departure 航班出發
hurry up 趕快
departure gate 登機口
gate number 登機口號碼
Step 2 實用場景句
早起趕飛機
· I need to wake up early to catch my flight. 我需要早起趕飛機。
· I need to be at the airport by 5 a.m. 我需要在早上5點前到達機場。
· I have an early flight. 我有一個早班機。
· Can you wake me up at 5 a.m.? 你能在早上5點叫醒我嗎?
狂奔去機場
· I need to get to the airport as soon as possible. 我需要盡快到達機場。
· I’m trying to make my flight, can you hurry up, please?
我正在趕飛機,你能快點嗎?
· I need to get to the airport before the traffic gets heavy.
我需要在交通擁堵之前到達機場。
· Can you call a taxi for me, please? I’m rushing to the airport.
你能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?我要趕去機場。
十萬火急
· I’m in a hurry to catch my flight. 我急著趕飛機。
· I have a plane to catch. 我要趕飛機。
· I have to run for the flight. 我得趕飛機。
· Time is running out. 幾乎沒有時間了。
· My flight is boarding soon, can I go ahead?
我的航班很快就要登機了,我可以先行一步嗎?
· Can you tell me the quickest way to Gate 15?
你能告訴我去15號登機口最快的路嗎?
· I’m running late for my flight. 我要誤機了。
快速通關
· I need to check in quickly. 我需要快速辦理登機手續。
· Is there an expedited security line? 有沒有快速安檢通道?
· I need to get through customs quickly. 我需要快速通過海關。
· Is there a faster way to get through security? 有沒有更快通過安檢的方法?
· Is there a way to speed up the boarding process? 有沒有加快登機流程的方法?
· I’m in a rush, can you check me in without luggage?
我趕時間,可以不托運行李幫我辦理登機手續嗎?
· Can you please hurry with my luggage? 你能快點處理我的行李嗎?
Step 3 情景小對話
· Can you call a taxi for me? 你能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?
A:I need to get to the airport as soon as possible. Can you call a taxi for me? 我需要盡快到達機場。你能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?
B:Of course, I’ll call one right away. 當然可以,我馬上叫車。
· Can you tell me the quickest way to Gate 23?
你能告訴我去23號登機口最快的路嗎?
A:Can you tell me the quickest way to Gate 23?
你能告訴我去23號登機口最快的路嗎?
B:The quickest way is to take the moving walkway and then follow the signs. 最快的方式是走自動人行道,然后跟著指示牌走。
· Can you check the status for me? 你能幫我查一下航班狀態嗎?
A:I’m afraid I’m going to miss my flight. Can you check the status for me?
我擔心我會錯過我的航班。你能幫我查一下狀態嗎?
B:Certainly, may I have your flight number? 當然可以,能告訴我您的航班號嗎?
· Where is the check-in desk? 辦理登機手續的柜臺在哪里?
A:I’m running late for my flight, where is the check-in desk?
我要遲到了,辦理登機手續的柜臺在哪里?
B:It’s just straight ahead and to the left. 就在前面往左。
· My plane is about to depart. 我的飛機快要起飛了。
A:Can you hurry up with my luggage? My plane is about to depart.
你能快點處理我的行李嗎?我的飛機快要起飛了。
B:I apologize for the delay, sir. Let’s get your luggage checked in right away. 對不起讓您久等了,先生。我們馬上為您辦理行李登機。
相關說法:我的航班很快就要起飛了。My flight is leaving soon.
我的飛機很快就要起飛了。My plane is taking off shortly.
我的飛機幾分鐘后就要起飛。My plane is departing in a few minutes.
· Is there an expedited security line? 有沒有快速安檢通道?
A:Is there an expedited security line? I really need to catch my flight.
有沒有快速安檢通道?我真的需要趕上我的飛機。
B:Yes, if you have a boarding pass, you can use the priority line.
有的,如果您有登機牌,您可以使用優先通道。
Notes: expedited security line 表示“快速安檢專線”。