官术网_书友最值得收藏!

Unit 2 飛機晚點

Step 1 必備場景詞

場景詞

cancel [?k?nsl] v. 取消

cancellation [?k?ns??le??n] n. 取消

strand [str?nd] v. 使滯留

itinerary [a??t?n?r?ri] n. 行程,旅行日程

apologize [??p?l?d?a?z] v. 道歉

explanation [?ekspl??ne??n] n. 說明

delay [d??le?] n./v. 晚點

impatient [?m?pe??nt] a. 不耐煩的

climate [?kla?m?t] n. 氣候

downpour [?da?np??(r)] n. 暴雨

gale [ɡe?l] n. 大風,風暴

inclement [?n?klem?nt] a. (天氣)惡劣的

monsoon [?m?n?su?n] n. 季風;雨季

raindrop [?re?ndr?p] n. 雨點

tropical [?tr?p?kl] a. 熱帶的

storm [st??m] n. 暴風雨

thunderstorm [?θ?nd?st??m] n. 雷暴

snowstorm [?sn??st??m] n. 暴風雪

sandstorm [?s?ndst??m] n. 沙暴

fog [f?ɡ] n.

heavy [?hevi] a. 比一般嚴重的

adverse [??dv??s] a. 不利的

breakdown [?bre?kda?n] n. 故障

maintenance [?me?nt?n?ns] n. 維護

leakage [?li?k?d?] n. 滲漏

engine [?end??n] n. 發動機,引擎

mechanical [m??k?n?kl] a. 機械的

radar [?re?dɑ?(r)] n. 雷達

signal [?s?ɡn?l] n. 信號

alternative [??l?t??n?t?v] a. 備選的

status [?ste?t?s] n. 狀況,情形

refund [?ri?f?nd] n. 退款,償還金額

compensation [?k?mpen?se??n]n. 補償(金)

standby [?st?ndba?] n. 候補座位

direct [d??rekt; da??rekt] a. 徑直的

contact [?k?nt?kt] v. 聯系

場景詞組

seat upgrade 座位升級

alternative flight 備選航班

cancel the flight 取消航班

contact customer service 聯系客服

delay notification 延誤通知

due to weather conditions 由于天氣原因

explanation of the situation 情況說明

flight cancellation notice 航班取消通知

flight delay 延誤

flight status 航班狀態

heavy downpour 暴雨

inclement weather 惡劣天氣

itinerary change 行程變更

maintenance check 維護檢查

radar signal 雷達信號

reason for cancellation 取消原因

standby list 候補名單

stranded passengers 滯留

Step 2 實用場景句

航班晚點

· Will the flight be delayed? 這班飛機會延誤嗎?

· What’s the cause of the delay? 什么原因延誤?

· My flight has been delayed. 我的航班晚點了。

· The flight is behind schedule. 航班沒有按時起飛。

· We’ve been told to expect a two-hour delay. 我們被告知預計晚點兩小時。

· The airline announced a delay due to bad weather.

航空公司宣布由于惡劣天氣導致晚點。

· There’s a long delay because of technical difficulties.

由于技術困難,延誤時間很長。

· There’s a delay due to air traffic control restrictions.

由于空中交通管制限制,航班晚點了。

航班取消

· Will the flight be canceled? 這班飛機會取消嗎?

· My flight has been canceled. 我的航班被取消了。

· The airline informed me of the cancellation. 航空公司通知我航班取消了。

· My plans are ruined with this flight cancellation. 航班取消打亂了我的計劃。

· The flight is grounded because of a mechanical issue. 航班因為機械問題被取消。

替代航班

· Is there another flight I can take? 還有別的班機可以搭乘嗎?

· Is there another flight available today? 今天還有其他航班嗎?

· Which flight has seats available? 哪架航班還有空位?

· Which flight would you like to change to? 您想改搭哪一個班次呢?

· I would like to change to the same flight tomorrow. 我想改成明天的同一航班。

· We will arrange another flight for you. 我們會安排您搭乘其他班機。

補償方案

· With my flight canceled, can I get a refund?

既然我的航班被取消了,我能拿到退款嗎?

· Can you provide a hotel voucher since my flight is canceled?

我的航班被取消了,你能提供一個酒店代金券嗎?

· Can you provide me with a full refund or credit for a future flight?

你能為我提供全額退款或未來航班的積分嗎?

· Will I receive any compensation for the inconvenience caused by the flight cancellation? 由于航班取消造成的不便,我會得到任何補償嗎?

Step 3 情景小對話

· The airline announced a delay due to bad weather.

航空公司宣布由于惡劣天氣導致晚點。

A:The airline announced a delay due to bad weather. How long do you think it will last? 航空公司宣布由于惡劣天氣導致晚點。你覺得會持續多久?

B:They’re saying it’s just a temporary hold. We should know more soon.

 他們說這只是暫時的等待。我們很快會了解更多。

· We’ve been told to expect a two-hour delay. 我們被告知預計晚點兩小時。

A:We’ve been told to expect a two-hour delay. What should I do?

 我們被告知預計晚點兩小時。我該怎么辦?

B:You might want to grab a bite to eat or do some shopping while you wait. 你可以在等待的時候吃點東西或者購物。

· My flight has been canceled. 我的航班被取消了。

A:My flight has been canceled. What are my options?

 我的航班被取消了。我有哪些選擇?

B:You can either rebook on the next flight or request a full refund.

 你可以改簽下一個航班,或者申請全額退款。

· With my flight canceled, can I get a refund?

既然我的航班被取消了,我能拿到退款嗎?

A:With my flight canceled, can I get a refund?

 既然我的航班被取消了,我能拿到退款嗎?

B:Yes, you’re entitled to a refund. Let’s process that for you right away.

 當然,你有資格獲得退款。我們馬上為你辦理。

· What compensation am I entitled to? 我有權獲得什么補償?

A:My flight has been delayed for five hours. What compensation am I entitled to? 我的航班晚點了五小時。我有權獲得什么補償?

B:You might be eligible for a care package including meal vouchers, hotel accommodation, and possibly a cash compensation depending on the distance of your flight.

 你或許有資格獲得包括餐券、酒店住宿,以及可能的現金補償在內的關懷套餐,具體取決于你的飛行距離。

相關說法:補償方案有哪些?What are the compensation options?

主站蜘蛛池模板: 财经| 望都县| 蒲城县| 平顺县| 金堂县| 北京市| 嫩江县| 潍坊市| 噶尔县| 犍为县| 南丹县| 贵南县| 鄂伦春自治旗| 山丹县| 达日县| 合川市| 南澳县| 丰顺县| 额敏县| 松潘县| 尉氏县| 青阳县| 余姚市| 当涂县| 怀安县| 蒲城县| 巢湖市| 崇文区| 义马市| 阜新| 邛崃市| 大洼县| 宣恩县| 新昌县| 仁布县| 巴林左旗| 沙雅县| 扶绥县| 承德县| 苏尼特右旗| 出国|