- 父與子:漢英對照
- (德)卜勞恩著 李文昊編
- 228字
- 2019-01-03 08:10:38
The True Writer 真正的作者


Son: I don't want to write the composition. It's too dif ficult.
兒子:我不想寫這篇作文,太難了。

Father: Take it easy. Daddy helps you.
爸爸:別著急,爸爸來幫你。

Teacher: This composition is too bad. Is it finished by yourself?
老師:這篇作文寫得太差了。是你自己寫的嗎?

The son takes the teacher to see the true writer.
兒子帶老師去見這篇作文真正的作者。

Son: My father wrote it.
兒子:這是我爸爸寫的。

Teacher: How could you do that for your son? I'll punish you.
老師:你怎么可以幫兒子寫作文呢?我要懲罰你。
通過漫畫學口語
1 Can you give me a hand?
你能幫我一下嗎?
2 Do your own thing.
自己的事情自己做。
3 Your composition has improved.
你的作文有進步。
4 Have you done your homework?
你寫完作業了嗎?