官术网_书友最值得收藏!

Unit 04 請您過一下安全門。

安全門用英語表達是security gate,工作人員提示你通過安全門檢查時,會跟你說:

Please walk through the security gate.

1分鐘場景詞

walk through 走過

security gate 安全門

luggage [?l?ɡ?d?] 行李

inspection [?n?spek?n] 檢查

briefcase [?bri?fke?s] 公文包

be exempted from 免于

examination [?ɡ?z?m??ne??n] 檢查

customs [?k?st?mz] 海關

set down 放下

belongings [b??l????z] 財物

carry-on luggage 隨身行李

X-ray machine X 光檢查儀

metal detector 金屬檢測器

take off 脫下

female [?fi?me?l] 女性的

customs officers 海關人員

body search 搜身

empty out 掏空

pocket [?p?k?t] 口袋

security [s??kj??r?ti] 安全

check [t?ek] 檢查

search [s??t?] 檢查

thoroughly [?θ?r?li] 仔細地

powder [?pa?d?(r)] 粉末

bottle [?b?tl] 瓶子

frisk [fr?sk] 搜身

corporation [?k??p??re??n] 合作

basket [?bɑ?sk?t] 籃子

place [ple?s] 放置

2分鐘場景句

詢問安檢程序

1. Where should I put my luggage for inspection? 我要把行李拿到哪兒檢查?

2. Is my briefcase exempted from examination? 我的公文包是否免檢?

3. I have to open my bag, right? 我得打開袋子是吧?

4. How long will it take us to get through customs? 通過海關檢查需要多長時間?

安檢人員會說的

5. Please set down your belongings and walk through the security gate. 請您拿出隨身物品后通過安全門。

6. Please put your carry-on luggage on the X-ray machine. 請您將隨身行李放在X光檢查儀上。

7. Please walk through the metal detector. 請走過金屬檢測器。

8. Please take off your shoes. 請脫掉鞋子。

9. The female customs officers will do the body search. 請到女性海關人員那里接受搜身檢查。

10. Please empty out your pockets. 請把口袋里的東西拿出來。

配合檢查

11. For security reasons, we have to check your bag. 為了安全起見,我們必須檢查您的行李。

12. I don’t mind. I hope you search everyone very thoroughly. 沒關系。希望你們對每個人都檢查仔細。

13. What is the white powder in this bottle? 這瓶白色粉末是什么?

14. Excuse me, sir, but I need to frisk you. 先生很抱歉,我必須搜一下身。

15. Checking is done, thank you for your corporation. 檢查完畢,謝謝合作。

2分鐘實景對話

Please put your carry-on luggage in a basket. 請把你的隨身行李放到一個筐里。

A: Hello. Please put your carry-on luggage in a basket. And then place it on the conveyor. Step right this way. Madam. 你好。請把你的隨身行李放到一個筐里。然后把筐放在傳送帶上。女士,請你到這邊來。

B: Okay. 好的。

It is not allowed to be carried on the plane. 它不允許被帶上飛機。

A: Sorry Madam, your styling mousse is over 100 milliliters. It is not allowed to be carried on the plane. 抱歉,女士,您的這瓶定型摩斯超過了100毫升。它不允許被帶上飛機。

B: All right. 好吧。

Would you mind opening your lap top? 您介意打開您的手提電腦嗎?

A: Would you mind opening your lap top? 您介意打開您的手提電腦嗎?

B: No, not at all. Here you go. 不,不介意。給你。

What do you have in your handbag? 您的手提包里有什么?

A: What do you have in your handbag? 您的手提包里有什么?

B: Just my camera, and a book. 只有我的相機和一本書。

We will have to confiscate them. 我們必須沒收。

A: What’s in this plastic bag? 這個塑料袋里是什么呢?

B: Eight treasures porridge. 八寶粥。

A: I’m sorry. We will have to confiscate them. 抱歉。我們必須沒收。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 广南县| 江门市| 博野县| 洪泽县| 吴旗县| 西林县| 荥阳市| 山阴县| 沂南县| 青铜峡市| 巫山县| 张家港市| 望都县| 衡东县| 琼结县| 图木舒克市| 北京市| 彰武县| 正镶白旗| 甘孜县| 璧山县| 保定市| 鞍山市| 盐山县| 五原县| 祁连县| 合水县| 谷城县| 堆龙德庆县| 三穗县| 乐山市| 香河县| 锡林浩特市| 通江县| 广汉市| 巴楚县| 清河县| 榆中县| 平阴县| 遂川县| 伊宁县|