- 一輩子夠用的英語萬用會話10000句
- 李文昊
- 1821字
- 2021-03-26 18:02:30
7 乘飛機出行
Dialogue 對話 MP3 04-07
Steven feels uncomfortable now. An air stewardess comes and asks about his trouble.

Air stewardess:Sir, what's wrong with you?
Steven:I have a spasm of nausea and dizziness.
Air stewardess:Have you ever suffered from airsickness before? You're probably airsick.
Steven:No, this is the first time on a plane. Maybe you are right. Please get me some pills.
Air stewardess:OK. I will get some for you. There's an airsickness bag behind the seat in front of you. Please wait me for a moment. (Go away for a few minutes, and now she comes back. ) Here are two pills. And the water is in the glass too. Please take the pills with water.
Steven:Thank you very much. (Take the pills. )
Air stewardess:Are you feeling better now?
Steven:Much better now. Thanks again.
Air stewardess:My pleasure.
史蒂文現在感覺不舒服。一位空姐走過來,詢問他怎么了。
空姐:先生,你怎么了?
史蒂文:我突然感覺想嘔吐和眩暈。
空姐:您曾經暈過飛機嗎?您可能是暈機。
史蒂文:沒有,這是我第一次坐飛機。也許你說對了,給我些暈機藥。
空姐:好的。我給你取些來。在你前方的座位后面有一個暈機嘔吐袋。請稍等一會。(離開了一會兒,她現在回來了。)這是兩粒藥片。杯子里是水。請用水服下藥片。
史蒂文:非常感謝!(服下藥片。)
空姐:現在好些了嗎?
史蒂文:好多了,再次謝謝你。
空姐:很樂意為你服務。
Vocabulary and Phrases 單詞和短語
spasm [?sp?z?m]n.痙攣,突發,一陣
nausea [?n??sj?]n.惡心,反胃,作嘔,極端的厭惡
dizziness [?d?z?n?s]n.頭昏眼花,眩暈
Key Sentences 核心句型
空姐服務話語
1 Morning, sir, welcome board! 早上好,先生。歡迎登機!
2 May I introduce myself? I'm Yuhua, the chief purser of this flight.請允許我自我介紹。我叫余華,本次航班的乘務長。
3 Here you are, sir, an aisle seat on the left side.是這兒,先生,左邊靠過道的位置。
4 I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat because 20C is two rows behind you on the other side of the aisle.恐怕您坐錯位子了,因為20C正好在過道那邊的后兩排。
5 Your seat is over there.您的座位在那邊。
6 Follow me, please, and your seat is in the middle of the cabin.請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。
7 If you need us for anything, just push the button.如果您有事要找我們,就按這個按鈕。
8 This is a short range flight and we will only be serving a snack.這是短途航線,我們只供應點心。
9 Please check that your seat belt is fastened.請檢查一下您的安全帶是否系好。
10 Please keep your seat belt fastened.請系好安全帶。
實用句型,也可以這樣說
(也可以這樣說:Put on your seat belt, please.
Fasten your seat belt, please.
Please buckle up. )
11 The plane is about to take off.飛機馬上要起飛了。
12 We can't take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.由于能見度低,機場關閉,我們不能起飛。
13 Please don't walk about in the cabin.請不要在客艙內走動。
14 First class, business class, and economy class offer excellent services to passengers.頭等艙、商務艙和經濟艙均向乘客提供優質服務。
15 Please put your package in the overhead compartment or under your seat.請將行李放在行李架上或座位下。
16 There's an airsickness bag behind the seat in front of you.在你前方的座位后面有一個暈機嘔吐袋。
17 Would you like to read these newspapers or magazines?您想看這些報紙或雜志嗎?
18 Another flight attendant is coming down the aisle with coffee and tea.另外一位空乘正端著咖啡和茶從走道上過來。
19 Excuse me for a second, I'll check on it.請稍等一下,我查查看。
20 When opening the overhead bin, please take care to ensure the contents do not fall out.打開座位上方的行李柜時,請您特別留意以免行李滑落下來。
21 The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.由于天氣惡劣,航班已經延誤。
22 Please don't forget to take along your personal belongings.下機時請不要忘了隨身攜帶的行李。
23 Please remain seated until the "FASTEN SEAT BELT" sign is turned off and the aircraft has come to a complete stop.在安全帶的指示燈沒有熄滅、班機沒有停妥前,請您不要離開座位。
24 I look forward to serving you again in the future.我期待著將來再次為您服務。
空姐機上緊急情況話語
1 Fasten your seat belts immediately.馬上系好安全帶。
2 The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.由于飛機發動機出現故障,將做緊急迫降。
3 Don't panic! 不要驚慌。
4 Our captain has confidence to land safely.我們的機長完全有信心安全著陸。
5 All the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation, so please obey instructions from us.我們所有的機組人員在這方面都受過良好的訓練,請聽從我們的指揮。
6 Get the extinguisher! 拿滅火器來!
7 Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on! 從座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
8 Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.請不要在客艙內將救生衣充氣,一離開飛機立即拉下小紅頭充氣。
9 This plane has eight emergency exits and please locate the exit nearest to you.本架飛機有8個安全門,請找到離你最近的那個門。
10 Open seat belts.解開安全帶。
11 Leave everything behind and come this way! 別拿行李,朝這邊走!
12 Jump and slide down! 跳著滑下來!
13 Put the mask over your face! 戴上氧氣面罩!
14 The card in your seat pocket will tell you where the emergency exit is.您座位口袋里的卡片會告訴您安全門在哪兒。
15 Bend your head between your knees! 把頭彎下來放在兩膝之間!
16 Bend down and grab your ankles.彎下身來,抓住腳踝。
機上乘客要求服務話語
1 Will you bring me a box lunch?給我拿份盒飯好嗎?
2 I'm feeling a little bit airsick. Please give me some pills.我有點暈機,請給我點暈機藥片。
3 Do you have any medicine for airsickness?你們有沒有暈機藥?
(也可以這樣說:Do you have pills for airsickness? )
4 Please get me a clean towel.請幫我拿條干凈毛巾來。
5 It's too cold and I need another blanket.太冷了,我再要一條毯子。
6 I am thirsty, so please get me a glass of water.請給我一杯水解解渴。
7 Could you bring a blanket for me?能幫我拿一條毛毯嗎?
8 Can you get me two bottles of orange juice?能拿兩瓶橙汁嗎?
9 Can I ask you to get a cup of tea for me?能給我拿一杯茶嗎?
10 Can I order my meal from you?能點餐嗎?