官术网_书友最值得收藏!

1 問路

Dialogue 對話 MP3 04-01

Steven is a stranger in this area. He wants to find the nearest postoffice here. Unfortunately he doesn't have a clue. So he decides to ask a person for help.


Steven:Excuse me, ma'am. Can you tell me where the nearest post office is?

Tina:Of course. Go straight ahead. Turn right at the next street. You'll see a tall, yellow building. The post office is on the first floor.

Steven:Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?

Tina:Yes, you are right.

Steven:Is it far?

Tina:No, it's only about five minutes' walk.

Steven:Thank you very much.

Tina:It's my pleasure.


史蒂文剛來這個地區,他想找到這里最近的郵局,但是很不幸的是他對這個地方一無所知。所以,他決定找個人問問路。


史蒂文:女士,打擾一下。你能告訴我最近的郵局在哪里嗎?

蒂娜:當然可以。一直往前走,到下一條馬路往右拐,就可以看見一座黃色高樓,郵局就在它的第一層。

史蒂文:你的意思是我往那邊走,過一個街區,然后向右轉?

蒂娜:嗯,你說對了。

史蒂文:離這兒遠嗎?

蒂娜:不遠,走路大約只需要5分鐘。

史蒂文:非常感謝。

蒂娜:不客氣。

Vocabulary and Phrases 單詞和短語

unfortunately[?n?f??tj?n?tl?]adv.遺憾地,不幸地

clue [klu?]n.線索,提示

go straight直走

block [bl?k]n.大樓,街區

Key Sentences 核心句型

問路寒暄

1 Excuse me, ma'am.女士,請問一下。

(也可以這樣說:Pardon me, ma'am.)

2 I don't have a clue.我對這里一無所知。

實用句型,也可以這樣說

(也可以這樣說:I'm new here.)

3 I'm very familiar with this area.我很熟悉這個地區。

(也可以這樣說:This area is familiar to me.)

4 I can help you.我可以幫你。

5 Sorry, but I'm a stranger here myself.抱歉,我也是外地人。

6 Thank you.謝謝你。

7 Thank you all the same.還是要謝謝你。

8 It's my pleasure.不客氣。

(也可以這樣說:Not at all.

You are welcome.)

詢問路線

1 Can you tell me where the nearest postoffice is?你能告訴我最近的郵局在哪里嗎?

(也可以這樣說:Please tell me the way to the nearest postoffice.

Where is the nearest postoffice?

Will/Could/Would/Can you tell me how to get to the nearest postoffice?

How can I get to the nearest postoffice? )

2 It's on the 31st Street and the 3th Avenue.它在第3大道第31街。

3 The postoffice is three blocks away.郵局距此三條街。

4 The bank is on the right of the road.銀行在馬路的右邊。

5 It's on the opposite side of City Hall.正對著市政廳。

6 It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.在書店和藥店之間。

7 It's at the end of this street.在這條街的盡頭。

8 You'll see it at the corner on your left.在左側拐角那兒就能看見。

9 The post office is on the first floor.郵局就在它的第一層。

10 Would you please show me where I am on this map?請你告訴我我現在在這張地圖上的位置好嗎?

11 Go straight ahead.一直往前走。

12 Turn right at the next street.在下個街口往右轉。

13 Take the left fork at the crossroads.到十字路口取左邊的岔道。

14 There was a street sign that pointed back down towards the cemetery.這里有一塊路標指明沿著路標往后走就是公墓。

15 The markings along the route are quite plain.路線沿途的標志都十分清楚。

16 The signpost points in a westerly direction.路標指向西。

17 Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?你的意思是我往那邊走,過一個街區,然后向右轉?

18 Would you please make me a map showing the way to the Grand Hotel?請你畫張去大飯店的地圖給我好嗎?

19 What street am I on?我在哪條街啊?

20 At which corner do I turn?我要在哪個路口轉彎?

21 Is there any landmark at that bend?那個彎路處有路標嗎?

22 Is it easy to spot?很容易找到嗎?

23 Is it far?離這兒遠嗎?

24 It's not far from here.離這兒不遠的。

25 Am I close to the 5th Avenue?我離第五大道近嗎?

實用句型,也可以這樣說

(也可以這樣說:Am I near the 5th Avenue?

Is the 5th Avenue close? )

26 How far is it?有多遠?

27 Which way is north?哪邊是北?

28 How long will it take?要多長時間?

29 Is this the shortcut?這是條近路嗎?

30 It's only about five minutes' walk.走路大約只需要5分鐘。

詢問交通方式

1 Do you know what I need to get there?你知道我必須要乘坐哪些交通工具才能到達那里嗎?

(也可以這樣說:Do you know how I can get there?

Which vehicle should I take to get there?)

2 It's convenient for you to take a taxi there.你乘坐出租車到那兒比較方便。

3 Do you think which is better to go there, by bus or by bike?你認為乘公交車好還是騎自行車好?

4 Why don't you take the subway?你為何不搭地鐵?

5 You can take any of the buses on the other side of the street.你可以坐街對面的任何一輛公共汽車。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 曲麻莱县| 融水| 河源市| 成都市| 康平县| 荔波县| 富蕴县| 永登县| 科技| 吉安县| 通城县| 栖霞市| 鹿邑县| 田东县| 广饶县| 滦平县| 秦安县| 贵德县| 景洪市| 拉萨市| 华容县| 胶南市| 杭州市| 新密市| 景谷| 广东省| 龙南县| 曲阳县| 荔浦县| 建阳市| 太保市| 郴州市| 沙坪坝区| 庄河市| 益阳市| 凭祥市| 乌审旗| 蒙山县| 介休市| 深圳市| 浦城县|