- 滑雪場英語脫口而出
- 《健身活力喚醒》編寫組
- 532字
- 2020-11-11 19:30:13
● 你好嗎?
How are you?
▼ 類似的說法還有:
How are you doing?
How is everything going?
How are things going with you?
Awesome! 非常好!
I am doing well. 我很好。
Not bad. 我最近還不錯。
So far so good. 說得過去。
I get by. 還湊合。
Same as always. 跟往常一樣。
It couldn’t be worse. 不能再糟糕了。
● 你近來可好?
How have you been?
▼ 類似的說法還有:
How’s life?
How are you holding up?
● 你最近在忙什么?
What have you been up to?
▼ 類似的說法還有:
What’s up?
What’s happening?
What’s new?
● 很高興見到你。
Nice to meet you.
▼ 類似的說法還有:
It is great to see you.
I’m pleased/glad/delighted to see you.
● 再見到你真是太好了。
It’s great to see you again.
● 世界真小!真想不到在這里見到你。
What a small world! It is such a surprise to see you here.
● 好久不見。
Long time no see.
▼ 類似的說法還有:
It’s been a long time.
Haven’t seen you for ages.
● 你來得正是時候。
You’ve come just in time.
● 你寒假過得怎么樣?
How was your winter holiday?

Key Words and Phrases
awesome /??s?m/ adj. 極好的
delighted /d??la?t?d/ adj. 高興的,欣喜的
pleased /pli?zd/ adj. 高興的
get by ph. 過得去,尚可
in time ph. 及時
get along ph. 相處
Anna: Hello, Derrick. Long time no see. How are you doing?
你好,德里克。好久不見了。你最近怎么樣?
Derrick: Hi Anna. I am doing great, and you?
你好,安娜。我最近還不錯,你呢?
Anna: I’m good. What have been up to?
很好。你最近忙什么呢?
Derrick: I am going to Chongli with my friends next week.
我下周要跟朋友去崇禮。
Anna: Really? That’s awesome!
真的嗎?太棒了!
Derrick: Yeah, I’ve been looking forward to going there for quite a long time.
是啊。我已經盼著去那里好長時間了。
Anna: Have fun in Chongli!
祝你在崇禮玩得開心!
Derrick: Thanks, Anna.
謝謝,安娜!