官术网_书友最值得收藏!

7 資金管理

Dialogue 對話 MP3 02-07

Steven wants to talk over their daily expenses with his wife Julia. He decides to save some money for the future. Now they are figuring out their expenses last month.


Steven:We need to figure out how much money we've spent and what we've spent it on.

Julia:Why?

Steven:Well, I think we should save more. If we save more money we can retire earlier and enjoy our life better.

Julia:Really, well, OK. Get the receipts out.

Steven:Let's see. We spent $700 for our home loan payment, $300 on groceries, $75 on utilities, $250 on gasoline, $100 on books, and $400 on entertainment last month.

Julia:That's $1825.

Steven:We put $500 into the savings account, and $750 into our stock account.

Julia:$3075. Our paychecks is $3300, combined. That means we don't have any receipts for $225.

Steven:Right. Stop thinking about it. Where do you think we can save more money?

Julia:Well, we could eat in more often. That $400 for entertainment is mostly going to restaurants.

Steven:Yeah, that's a good idea, and you like to cook.

Julia:All right.


史蒂文想要和妻子茱莉婭商量一下日常開支的事。他決定要為未來存點錢了。此刻他們正在算上個月的開支。


史蒂文:我們要算算我們花了多少錢而且都花在什么地方了。

茱莉婭:為什么?

史蒂文:哦,我想我們該多存一些錢了。如果我們多存些錢就可以早一點退休,更好地享受生活呀。

茱莉婭:真的,哦,好的。把收據拿出來。

史蒂文:讓我看看。上個月有房屋貸款700元,食品雜貨300元,水電費95元,汽油費250元,書100元和400元的娛樂消費。

茱莉婭:總共是1845元。

史蒂文:我們存了500元到儲蓄賬戶。還存了750元到股票賬戶。

茱莉婭:那就是3095元。我們的薪水加起來是3300元,那意味著有一項225元的支出沒有收據。

史蒂文:對。不要想了。你覺得我們可以在哪些方面省錢?

茱莉婭:哦,我們可以多在家里吃飯。400元娛樂費大都花在餐館了。

史蒂文:是的,這個主意不錯,況且你也喜歡做飯。

茱莉婭:那好吧。

Vocabulary and Phrases 單詞和短語

figure out計算出

spend [spend]v.花費,浪費,度過

retire [r??ta??]v.退休,撤退

entertainment [ent??te?nm?nt]n.娛樂

paycheck [?pe?t?ek]n.薪水支票,工資

combine [k?m?ba?n]v.聯合,使結合,結合

Key Sentences 核心句型

資金緊張

1 They are often disturbed by the trade deficit.他們常常被赤字困擾。

2 If we went on like this, we will surely go into the red.假使我們長此以往,準要搞出赤字來。

3 I'm $500 in the red this month.我這個月負債500美元。

4 I'm on strict budget.我現在預算很緊。

5 We've got to tighten our belt.我們得省吃儉用了。

6 We have to control our spending.我們必須控制支出了。

7 I'm robbing Peter to pay Paul.我拆東墻補西墻。

8 I should not have spent so much money on that thing! 我真不該為那個東西花那么多錢。

9 You have no business throwing money like that.你不應該花錢如流水。

10 I'll dig into my savings.我將動用我的存款。

11 My earnings and spending were out of whack.我入不敷出。

12 I am in debt again this month.我這個月又入不敷出了。

13 The accounts show we have spent more than we received.賬目顯示我們已經入不敷出了。

計算花銷

1 We need to figure out how much money we're spending and what we're spending it on.我們要算算我們要花多少錢而且都要花在什么地方。

2 We spent $1000 for our home loan payment, $400 on groceries, and $400 on entertainment last month.上個月有房屋貸款1000元,食品雜貨400元和400元的娛樂消費。

3 That means we don't have any receipts for $225.那意味著有一項225元的支出沒有收據。

4 That $500 for entertainment is mostly going to restaurants. 500元娛樂費大都花在餐館了。

5 How much money do you spend each week?你每星期花多少錢?

6 I've spent all my extra money this month.我這個月的零花錢都花光了。

7 I need to spend at least 100 yuan on books every month.每個月我都需要花至少100元錢買書。

資金管理計劃

1 Where do you think we can save more money?你覺得我們可以在哪些方面省錢?

2 We have to manage money.我們必須做金錢管理的計劃。

3 We should regulate our spending regardless.不管怎樣我們必須控制花費。

4 You should spend less money on your clothes.你應該在服裝上少花些錢。

5 We could eat in more.我們可以多在家里吃飯。

6 I think I can spend less on cosmetics.我覺得可以在化妝品上少花點錢。

7 From now on, we should record every income and expense.從現在開始我們應該把每一項收入和開支都記下來。

8 We will put all your salary into our savings account, and set aside 30% of my salary as our son's education fund.我們把你的工資都存到我們的存折里,拿出我工資的30%作為兒子的教育資金。

9 If we save more money we can retire earlier and enjoy our life better.如果我們多存些錢就可以早一點退休,更好地享受生活。

10 If you want to buy a house, you should take a leaf out of my book and start saving money.如果你要買房子,就得向我效法開始存錢。

11 We can deposit 1500 yuan in the bank every month.我們可以每個月都在銀行存上1500元錢。

12 Anyway you can spend less on books.不管怎么說,你可以在書上少花點錢。

13 I think more money should be spent on education.我認為應該把更多的錢花在教育上。

14 I think we should save more.我想我們該多存一些錢了。

15 We have to manage on less than £500 a month.我們一個月花費必須少于500英鎊。

16 She laid a little of her pay away each week.她每周將薪水儲蓄一點。

學習資金管理策略

1 I'm interested in money management.我對資金管理很感興趣。

2 I think you should deposit your money in the bank.我認為你可把錢存入銀行。

3 To be the master of money, you need to be smarter than it.要成為金錢的主人,你需要比金錢更精明。

4 I'm going to manage my money better.我要更好地管理錢財。

5 Mom always keeps advising me to save some money for a rainy day.媽媽總是建議我存錢以備不時之需。

6 Don't spend without thinking about the next day.花錢不要只顧眼前不顧明天。

7 In the long run, one should save money for emergencies.從長遠看,應該存錢以備不測。

8 It is a mistake to focus on short-term rather than long-term gains.不看重長期收益只顧短期收益是個錯誤。

9 Never spend your money before you have it.錢未到手,切莫花費。

10 Spend not where you may save; spare not where you must spend.可以節省時,不要浪費;必須花費時,不要吝嗇。

11 You can see that it will be in your interest to save money.你應該知道儲蓄是為了您自己的利益。

12 Paying bills promptly is good financial practice.及時付賬是理財的好習慣。

13 I think it's too risky; it's safer to deposit money into the bank.我覺得那個風險太大,還是把錢存銀行里保險點兒。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 建平县| 盐津县| 荆州市| 东方市| 南召县| 碌曲县| 枞阳县| 含山县| 阳西县| 阆中市| 弥勒县| 西吉县| 云南省| 乐都县| 灵武市| 定安县| 绥滨县| 忻州市| 雷山县| 思南县| 江津市| 横峰县| 望谟县| 伊金霍洛旗| 准格尔旗| 高雄县| 彭泽县| 平山县| 武功县| 灯塔市| 饶河县| 天长市| 合江县| 阿图什市| 平阴县| 开封县| 清水县| 广宗县| 曲沃县| 桦甸市| 青浦区|