- 銷售英語 看這本就夠了
- 施孝昌
- 907字
- 2019-08-23 18:52:45
Unit 12 讓客戶一定購買
This could be your only chance
機不可失,失不再來
超級業務必備口語
01 This couId be your onIy chance.
這可能是您唯一的機會。
02 Why do you say that?
您為什么這么說?
03 Don't take chances.
請千萬別冒險。
04 I see.
我明白了。
05 Bring your husband by.
請把您的丈夫帶來。
Your order wiII be 06 deIivered soon.
您訂的貨很快就會送去。
07 We accept credit cards.
我們收信用卡。
08 We wiII match any deaI.
我們可以比照別人的價錢。

業務必用詞匯(VocabuIary)
chance 機會
take chance 冒險
potentiaI 潛在的
buyer 買主
suppose 假定
deIiver 送貨
personaI check 個人支票
in a rush 匆匆忙忙
績效業務會話(DiaIog)
M:I know you may have not planned to buy the house today.
(我知道您今天還不想買房子。)
But this could be your only chance.(機會)
(不過這可能是您唯一的機會。)
W:Why do you say that?
(這話怎么說?)
M:Well, there has been one other poentiaI(潛在的)buyer.(買主)
(因為還有一個可能的買主。)
W:When is he or she supposed(假定)to call back?
(那位先生或女士什么時候會給您回音?)
M:They said tomorrow at the latest.
(他們說最遲明天。)
W:Well, I take my chances.(冒險)
(那,我還是得冒險。)
I like the house, but I can't buy it without permission.
(房子我是喜歡,但是沒有得到允許,我不能買。)
M:Oh, I see.
(哦,我知道了。)
You are married.
(您結婚了。)
Well, bring your husband by later on.
(那,等一下把您先生帶過來吧。)
業務句型解說
業務應用會話(Practice, Listen&Repeat)
W:Will it take long to deIiver?(送貨)
(你們會不會很久才送貨過來?)
M:No. Your order will be delivered in two days or less.
(不。您的貨兩天或兩天不到就會幫您送過去。)
W:I don't have cash to buy now.
(我現在沒有現款買。)
M:We accept credit cards or personaI checks.(個人支票)
(我們接受信用卡或個人支票。)
We can also work out a payment plan.
(我們也可以商量一個付款方式。)
W:What is your price to Europe?
(你們到歐洲的價格是多少?)
M:Our flights to Europe are guaranteed to cost less than any other major airline.
(我們到歐洲的班機,保證比其他主要的航空公司都要便宜。)
We will match or beat any major airline.
(我們可以比照或勝過其他主要航空公司的價錢。)
When you're in a rush,(匆匆忙忙)just call us and we will do your grocery shopping for you.
(當您忙的時候,只要打通電話,我們就會為您做日用商品的采購。)